[NSRCA-dist7] Hemet Contest Information

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Wed Mar 31 19:51:15 AKDT 2010

To All in Dist 7:
The Hemet Modelmasters/Harry Gould Memorial Pattern Contest will be held on May 15-16.  I just wanted to send out some information to anyone who might be attending.  We will be offering the F sequence for FAI in the final 2 rounds.  It is not mandatory, and if you decide to fly it, you will be scored on the P sequence sheets with the corresponding K-Factors.  I will be asking if you are going to fly the F when you sign up so I can make plans for it.  Secondly, after much thought and discussion, I have decided to split the Masters judging into 2 lines if there are 10 or more masters pilots flying.  We will stagger the lines so they won't be flying at the same time, and I will randomly draw the names for the 2 lines.  We won't normalize the scores until the second round, fourth round and sixth round, so everyone will have flown in front of both sets of judges before the scores are finalized.  I don't know if this will reduce the judging fatigue when such a large number of pilots are in a class, but I want to try it and see.  If we don't have 10 pilots or more, we will stick with the traditional format.  I hope we have a big turnout, and more importantly, that we get to fly all 6 rounds this time.  Any questions, send me a note, otherwise I look forward to seeing you in Hemet.

Bill Wallace
Fleet Sales Manager
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605
Fax number - 615-493-2333

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately at bwallace at bandag.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank you.