[NSRCA-dist7] Price Reduced!!! - (2) Leviosa's For Sale - $1250 Each

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Fri Dec 24 07:42:54 AKST 2010

All - Here's a great way to get an early start on the 2011 Pattern Season, no cares, no worries, just go fly!

*****   Price Reduced   *****

For Sale:  (2) Leviosa's Complete Ready-To-Fly with:

Plettenberg Evo 30-10 out-runner motor
Budd Engineering prototype Heat-Sink Electric Soft Mount (also fits Axi F3A and Himax 6330)
Hacker Spin 99 Controller
JR3421SA on Elev (2)
JR9411SA on Aileron (2)
JR8611A on Rudder
Jaccio 5.7v Perfect Switch/Voltage Regulator
APC 21 x 14 prop
Fiberglass Spinner w/ Cooling Hole
World Models Wing Adjusters, 2/ wing panel

Both aircraft are in exceptional cosmetic and flying condition, however please note the following:

The right wing on aircraft #1was damaged at the Whittier Narrows Contest in June 2010 when I broke a rudder cable and the right wing contacted the pilot safety fence on landing.  The wing was repaired and is cosmetically noticeable but not objectionable (based on other pilots comments), and although heavier with the resulting counterbalance to the left wing, it's just under 11 lb with Thunder Power 5300 batteries.  Undamaged, the plane weighed ~ 10-3/4 lb with Thunder Power 5000 batteries (a replacement wing is on order).  And for those who are curious - the repair had little, to no, adverse impact on how the aircraft flies the Masters pattern.

Aircraft #1:  The plane has ~ 100 flights on it and it is very well trimmed out.  This aircraft is ready-to-fly, just add your own receiver and motor system battery pack.  All servos were installed new.  This is the plane I flew to 6th place in the 2010 US Masters finals, and it has won numerous Masters Contests in NSRCA D7 (Yuma, Fresno, and Miramar in 2010).

$1250, airframe only, with replacement wing panel included ($950, without).
$2250 complete, ready to fly, just add your own receiver and batteries (motor and receiver batteries not included).

Aircraft #2:  This aircraft is ready-to-fly, just add your own receiver and motor system battery pack.  The plane has only 8 flights on it and it is very close to being fully trimmed out (it needs just a touch more down thrust).  All servos were installed as new.  All up weight is ~10-1/2 lb, with Thunder Power 5000 batteries.

$1250, airframe only.
$2250 complete, ready to fly, just add your own receiver and batteries (motor and receiver batteries not included).

See link to pic of the planes below (Aircraft #2 is on the left), note that this pic was taken at the 2010 US Nationals and is POST-repair of the wing on Aircraft #1.

http://tinyurl.com/33hzo39

Either or both aircraft are available for pickup in Lancaster, CA or I will drive a reasonable distance (~2 hours) to meet someone if needed.  Will ship, but would prefer not to, buyer pays shipping (I have the original shipping crates).

I can accept payment by cash, PayPal, personal check (if I know you personally), or Mastercard/Visa (PayPal requires a 3% surcharge).

Please contact me directly off list if interested.

Thx, Jerry

Jerry Budd
(661) 435-0358 Cell/Text

Budd Engineering