[NSRCA-dist7] Mira Mar Contest

Wallace, Bill WallaceBill at bfusa.com
Sun Aug 22 10:51:41 AKDT 2010

As an update - we will not be able to fly at the field on Friday - there are flight ops going on and the ceiling is 200'.  My suggestion is that you utilize the Riverside field for practice if you are driving down to the contest on Friday.  Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

Bill Wallace
Fleet Sales Manager
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605
Fax number - 615-493-2333

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately at bwallace at bandag.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank you.