[NSRCA-dist7] Arvin

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 22:06:08 AKDT 2009

I don't think the file is anything. It's too small and it's a txt file. I still haven't booked either. There's no flyer on the website so it's hard to figure where to stay. I had two people reply to the email I sent out. lol Not sure where I stayed last year. Coulda been the Holiday Inn. I dunno.

C ya there!

Chris