[NSRCA-dist7] Bill Wallace - Dust off the North/South trophy

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 06:09:31 AKST 2009

Under no circumstance was I ever ever implying any wife, any where could
possibly be shirking any duties she might willing accept in regards to
pattern  plane 'stuff'.. no, no, not me.  I learned my lesson long ago.  OTOH,  I
wonder if Mike is keeping Jean's trophies/plaques adequately dusted or
polished?

Just in case Nancy can't make it for the hostage release, tell her that we
Northern folk certainly appreciate her loving care of 'our' trophy.

See you at the AMA convention, don't be late.   ;-)

In a message dated 11/4/2009 6:58:25 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,