[NSRCA-dist7] Bill Wallace - Dust off the North/South trophy

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 16:45:31 AKST 2009

Bill probably just turned off his subscription because he knew this email
was coming, he just didn't know when......   Bill, you can run (turn  off
email), but we know where you live....  don't make us come down there  and get
it..

Guys, you all know I am just kidding around here so no one needs to get all
 excited.  I just love to harass Bill and I can't pass up this
opportunity.

Don

In a message dated 11/3/2009 5:19:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,