[NSRCA-dist7] Nats

Anthony Frackowiak frackowiak at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 2 12:49:01 AKDT 2009

Hi Guys,

This may be too late as most may have already made their plans, but I
thought I'd see if there is any interest.

I am going to go to the Nats this year, and I have access to a trailer
to haul airplanes and equipment. If there is anyone in the district
that would like to go but can't take the time to drive, I can haul
your stuff there. This would be a similar arrangement to what the
Greear's have done the last few years, along with similar costs.

I need enough interest to make this plan worthwhile, so please let me
know as soon as you can. I figure I need four to five people at a
minimum to make this a go.

Thanks!

Tony Frackowiak
frackowiak at sbcglobal.net