[NSRCA-dist7] Hollister help session

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 18:18:04 AKDT 2009

Hey folks,

As per discussions with a fellow flyer at Oakdale, I would like to offer my help (for what that may be worth, lol) on the Friday before the Hollister contest. If you can make it, I will help you go through your setup, your sequence, and your thinking on what can be changed to help your scores go up. I am not the only one, there will be more to help. But I am the guy sending the message. Please come out and we will help you to see how you can improve your scores!

Looking forward to it.

Chris