[NSRCA-dist7] As the sun sets in the North..

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 18:50:06 AKST 2009

Cool. Thanks Scott. Nice to see some activity on a site.  No offense meant Robert. I just find the new site "not as interesting" compared to the old site. Seems like a generic website that I was offered on Godaddy's free site builder. And I didn't choose that one.. lol
Perhaps this is just temporary though. New seasons a coming.. See you at Lancaster if you are going!

Chris