[NSRCA-dist7] Nor Cal updates..

ScottC Scottcov at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 00:53:05 AKST 2009

Morning . and hope you have a good contest.

I am only doing this as a favor for the nor-cal guys.. they like to read
about stuff 'real time'. Sending to you and having it take a few days to
post does not accomplish what they want. You are welcome to copy and paste
the test if you want. You are doing a good job on the web-site, and I think
soon there may be no need for a 'nor-cal' site.. which will be good.. but
some like to see this - and it only takes me 2-3 minutes to write up and
post. I have removed most content from the old site to not detract from what
you are doing.

Sc