[NSRCA-dist7] Phoenix contest

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 4 21:55:53 AKST 2009

I can understand. Glad you have work. Things are slow round here.

I am planning on coming to Phoenix. Never came down there so it's about time to pay it back to you guys that travel up our direction!!! Hope to have a good time there!

I am planning on attending every contest this year. Of course, this is dependent on our economy. My business is a long way in the hole right now. Going to be hard to dig my way out of it.

Website is starting to look really good Rob!! Good job bro! Thanks for the time you are putting into it!!! Love the pics. Pics are really good for this type of site!

If you guys can come up early for the Hollister contest, come stay at the house and do some flying at my field in Tracy.

Chris