[NSRCA-dist7] True RC 10C's for sale

Wallace, Bill BWallace at bandag.com
Thu Apr 23 22:17:16 AKDT 2009

Kris:
These sound like great deals, too bad I can't use them.  I just don't
feel right unless I can spend hours cleaning all that good fossil fuel
off the plane.

By the way - just a reminder - we are going to run the Expert class at
Fresno next month.  So all you northern guys who are interested in
trying something different - start practicing now - no excuses.  We just
had the inaugural running of the class at the contest in Riverside - it
was a great success.  4 entries with lots a great competition - 9 points
separated the first and second pilots, and only 120 points more to 3rd.
If  anyone needs the sequence - let me know and I will send it to you.
We will run it again at Hemet before Fresno, and then again at Whittier
Narrows.  We'll see how it goes from there.  Come on out and have some
fun.

Bill Wallace
Fleet Sales Manager
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605
Fax number - 615-493-2333

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which
is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or
distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or
copying this information. If you have received this in error, please
notify me immediately at bwallace at bandag.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank
you.