[NSRCA-dist7] K&B SUPERPOXY

Wallace, Bill BWallace at bandag.com
Mon Sep 29 20:16:40 AKDT 2008

John:
Great to hear from you - it's great also to hear about you getting back
into pattern - we missed you.  Hope all is well with you and Robert.
Come on out to Lancaster or Arvin if possible.

Bill Wallace
Territory Sales Manager
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA  91761
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which
is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or
distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or
copying this information. If you have received this in error, please
notify me immediately at bwallace at bandag.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank
you.