[NSRCA-dist7] K&B SUPERPOXY

john lees jlees1 at socal.rr.com
Mon Sep 29 19:18:13 AKDT 2008

Greetings, My fellow D7 fliers,  a sales pitch.

 I have over 70 cans of K&B SUPPERPOXY. . . Original type. For sale  on
e-bay right now as  individual or in sets. Here is a link to one of 60
items, use "View seller;s other items to get to them all" .  Guaranteed to
work, check it out. I used e-bay because of the logistics of keeping track
of them all. I am selling my private cache of K&B. White; Yellow; Red;
Orange; Purple; Blue; Primer A + B; Black; Clear; Gloss Catalyst; Brush
Catalyst; Satin Catalyst; Metallic Red; Metallic Blue; Aluminum; Metallic
Green; Hobby-Poxy Metalizer; And Thinner Are Offered.

Here is a link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/K-B-SUPER-POXY-K-B-CLEAR-RARE_W0QQitemZ140271056735QQihZ
004QQcategoryZ34056QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

BTW: I am going to get into pattern flying again, I test flew an ICEPOINT
last week, I just finished after 3 years away.  I think I may have to start
back in Advanced.

Regards,

--john lees

  _____