[NSRCA-dist7] LiPo cell configuration

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Wed Sep 17 20:39:58 AKDT 2008

TP does have a 10s1p 5000 V2.  I borrowed one and flew a few flights
on it, but it was before I had the CellPro.  It's performance was very
good but it did seem to have balance issues on the TP 1010/210.  I'm
going to be out of it for the next two weeks but I'll try to test it
again when I get back.  Perhaps the CellPro will keep it in better
balance.

Jim