[NSRCA-dist7] Look... up in the sky.. it's a...

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Thu Sep 11 05:33:47 AKDT 2008

Oh man, Mr Bill is gonna be there?  Alert the media, news at 6, film  at
10!!!   See ya there Sat morning.

Don

In a message dated 9/10/2008 10:39:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
BWallace at bandag.com writes:

Scott:
I am planning to arrive at the field in the afternoon -  how late can you fly
there?  Look forward to seeing all the  "Northern" guys.

Bill Wallace
Territory Sales  Manager
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
4000 E. Mission Blvd.
Ontario, CA   91761
Cell Phone  - 951-385-2605

This message is intended only  for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged, confidential information which is exempt
from disclosure under  applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are prohibited from  disseminating or distributing this information (other
than to the intended  recipient) or copying this information. If you have
received this in error,  please notify me immediately at bwallace at bandag.com or
at 951-385-2605. Thank  you.