[NSRCA-dist7] Please pass to all - AUCTION AT HOLLISTER

Scott scottcov at comcast.net
Tue Sep 9 16:45:03 AKDT 2008

OK.. we're going to try something new this year at the Hollister Pattern
Contest. We  have many great prizes.. and will Auction these off.. yes, an
Auction.. where you can bid as often as you want for many great prizes. We
hope this will involve all pilots (35 and counting!) and the item will be
sold to this highest bidder.

ALSO.. feel free to bring anything you would like to Auction off... but 1/4
of the auction price goes back to the club, you keep 3/4 of the selling
price. You can place the first bid - so you know your 'low ball' bid..
anything above this bid will sell the product.

Please pass the word is others want to being something to auction off.

Thanks

your auctioneer...