[NSRCA-dist7] K&B SUPERPOXY

Robert Gillespie plnhlr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 13 08:38:30 AKDT 2008

John,
try charleshartman at hotmail.com

Bob G.

--- On Mon, 10/13/08, Lees,John W <jlees at mwdh2o.com> wrote:

From: Lees,John W <jlees at mwdh2o.com>
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist7] K&B SUPERPOXY
To: "CA, AZ, HI, NV, UT" <nsrca-dist7 at lists.nsrca.org>
Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 9:23 AM

 _filtered #yiv1169822859 {
font-family:Tahoma;}
 _filtered #yiv1169822859 {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
#yiv1169822859 P.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman";}
#yiv1169822859 LI.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman";}
#yiv1169822859 DIV.MsoNormal {
FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times New Roman";}
#yiv1169822859 A:link {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1169822859 SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1169822859 A:visited {
COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1169822859 SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1169822859 SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
COLOR:windowtext;FONT-FAMILY:Arial;}
#yiv1169822859 SPAN.EmailStyle18 {
COLOR:navy;FONT-FAMILY:Arial;}
#yiv1169822859 DIV.Section1 {
}

Does anyone know Chuck Hartman's tele or e-mail?  I had it at one time but then lost it.

--john lees