[NSRCA-dist7] Clarification on FAI maneuver 1

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 2 06:44:25 AKDT 2008

The official description from the rule book is:

Reverse Split S and Split S Combo, 2/4-pt roll first, full roll second,
inverted exit.

>From upright, perform 2 points of a 4-pt roll, and push immediately to a
half outside loop.  Perform a full
roll, followed immediately by a half outside loop, to exit inverted.

Judging notes:
1.  The outside half loops must follow immediately after the 2/4-pt roll and
roll.
2.  The length of the upper horizontal line (including roll) is equal to the
diameter of the half loops.  The geometric shape is that of a Double
Immelmann.