[NSRCA-dist7] AFPD Osmose

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 22:55:58 AKDT 2008

Hey Jon, (and D7)

  It's been a while since I downloaded this, but I can probably help you get through it..

  Just thinking about getting you practicing better at home, with what we discussed at Napa about the AFPD and the Osmose. Yes it really does fly that good compared to the Smaragd..
  First off, if you need to update to a newer patch, go here http://www.aerofly.com/www/downloads.html
  I have the 1.11.07.09

  With the link I sent you.. You need to join if you haven't already.. No worries, no spam, plus there's hella stuff to download there..
  Then you download the osmose and install it (if you need help with this, I can help), and maybe the downloader (not sure) here http://www.aeroflypro.com/installer/ which works for some planes, not all. Then you go right click start, explore, in my computer, program files, IPACS, aeroflyprodeluxe, aircraft, osmose. Then you click on the Osmose tmd file, and change it to the version you have with your afpd. Which with mine is the 1.11.0 version..

  Hope this helps.. Call me if you need help, or email..

Chris