[NSRCA-dist7] Clarification on FAI maneuver 1

Scott C scottcov at comcast.net
Thu May 1 08:54:44 AKDT 2008

Hey all you judges out there - and those that know.

I just want to verify that on the double M, the first FAI maneuver, after the 2 of 4, there is NO LINE PRESENT when inverted (this is the 2nd point of the 2 of 4) - so basically you fly knife edge, roll to inverted and push immediately. Is this correct? Is this how it will be judged? Also, it's to be presented as a square with rounded ends - correct?

Personally, I like to fly it with the same length knife edge and the same length inverted, basically showing the 2 of 4, then push to the 1/2 outside loop - but I do not think this is how it's described or being judged - so I'd just like to know what the judges are looking for.

Thanks

Scott