[NSRCA-dist7] Kfactor article help

Wallace, Bill BWallace at bandag.com
Tue Jun 10 16:43:17 AKDT 2008

Kris:
I was already planning on doing Whittier, but I thought I had a little
more time.  I will try and get it in tonight or tomorrow also.

Bill Wallace
Territory Sales Manager
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions
Cell Phone - 951-385-2605

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which
is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are prohibited from disseminating or
distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or
copying this information. If you have received this in error, please
notify me immediately at bwallace at bandag.com or at 951-385-2605. Thank
you.