[NSRCA-dist7] Napa - Barcs

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 22:50:55 AKDT 2008

I would just like to once again thank Derek and Adrian for all the hard work this weekend.. You guys did a great job and it was really appreciated . Most of us realize the extra hard work that goes into organizing a contest. The contest was enjoyed by all. Wish you coulda joined us for dinner!! Missed the Koopowitz and Wong humor.. Although Mr Fai, Frank was a crack up!! Also, thanks to Gary Stanton and the Napa club for letting this contest happen on short notice at their beautiful field!!!! What a beautiful field!!!!!

  If you have any pics I wouldn't mind getting them!!

  Great weekend fellas!! Let's get a big north crowd together(we already have at least 3-5 going) to head down to Hemet in a few weeks. We can split gas and triple up on hotel rooms to help with gas prices!! C'mon north guys, lets bring those south trophy's back up north!! Plus, it's a great time down south! The guys down there are a blast! They'll show us northerners what a good time is!!! (hopefully in the way of Hooters chicks!!)

  Chris

Chris