[NSRCA-dist7] NBRC Contest - April 26th and 27th.

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 19:50:19 AKDT 2008

Wait, there's a contest tomorrow???

Derek Koopowitz <derekkoopowitz at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
      Just a reminder
 the 1st contest in Northern California will be this coming weekend at the NBRC field near Skaggs Island in Napa county.  This traditional contest has been moved from the BARCS field in Richmond because of an issue with the East Bay Parks District - the contest will be back at BARCS in 2009.
  Please email me if you want a flyer
 this list won't take the one I have - its too big.
  Directions and distances are as follows:
  When you turn off Hwy 29 onto Hwy 121/12 - travel 2.4 miles until you get to Duhig Road.  Turn left onto Duhig Road and drive 3.8 miles until you get to Skaggs Island Road.  Turn left onto Skaggs Island Road - drive 1.3 miles until you get to the entrance of the flying field (it will be on your right).

  THERE MAY BE SOMEONE AT THE FIELD ON FRIDAY FOR PRACTICE - I CAN'T GUARANTEE IT!

Chris