[NSRCA-dist6] Monte Richard - New D6 VP

Jeff Worsham jeffryworsham at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:39:05 AKST 2017

Welcome our new NSRCA D6 VP!
Monte Richard stepped up to fill the 2nd year of the current two year term and the NSRCA Board of Directors confirmed him late last month. This came about after the K-Factor articles were submitted so could not be announced in the January 2017 issue. Kudos to Jon Carter, Scott McHarg, and the rest of the board for acting quickly to fill the vacancy.
In talking with Monte, I know he’s ready to get going so wanted to let y’all know we’ll be hearing from him soon on things like finalizing the 2017 schedule, judging seminars and more. I’m excited Monte is on board and look forward to what he brings to the table. If you have any questions or feedback for he NSRCA Board, be sure to contact Monte or myself.

Jeff