[NSRCA-dist6] test

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon Apr 20 07:50:52 AKDT 2009

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:40:24 -0600
John Gayer <jgghome at comcast.net> wrote:

> This is a test. I tried to send information on the Albuquerque contest
>
> to district 6 and nothing happened, didn't bounce but didn't post
> either

Hi John,

The message with the flyer attached was over the 100KB limit for list
attachments so the message was held.  I saw your post to the main
NSRCA-discussion list and since it was close, I approved it and let the
message fly.  I must have missed the admin notification for the District
6 list.  If you really want to send it again, go ahead and I'll approve
it.  Since it already hit the main NSRCA-discussion list, I think you
are well covered for notification.

--
Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com