[NSRCA-dist6] Ed Deavers

Michael Wickizer mwickizer at msn.com
Wed May 14 12:39:14 AKDT 2008

All:

Just saw this on FG website.  Below is a cut/paste of the thread.  We need to keep Ed in our thoughts and prayers.

"Hey guys,Ed Deavers has not been feeling well lately, went to the hospital, and found out he has pancreatic cancer. This is a terrible form of cancer (as if there's any other), and I know we all hope for the best for Ed. Keep Ed and his family in your prayers and thoughts as I'm sure he would appreciate it. I don't know if he'll make it to many more contests as his schedule is getting full of hospital visits and tests. My family and friends are keeping u in our prayers, Ed"