[NSRCA-dist5] Flying Field near Flora, IL??? Also going to Germany for 10 days.

Larry Diamond ldiamond at diamondrc.com
Sat Sep 19 06:58:37 AKDT 2015

I will be traveling to Germany around Lippstadt and Bremen for work as well
as a short trip to Austria. I will be in the area for about 10 days. Any
recommended sites, shops, etc. I should look into?

Also,

Is there a flying field with active Pattern guys between Flora, IL and
Evansville, IN? (IL Hwy 45 from Flora to I-64)

I live in Evansville and commute 1-1/2 hours each way for work, and there
isn't much daylight left if I was to go to my local flying field.

Larry Diamond