[NSRCA-dist5] NSRCA District 5 Championship

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 4 08:44:52 AKDT 2008

Hey everyone!
The season ends in our district next weekend at Joe's contest in Pawnee Rock.
I would like to ask everyone to take a look at the D5 website and check the contest results and
the championship points.  They should both be up to date thru last weekend at Ft Scott.
If you see any discrepancies or have any questions please let me know.
Also, if you have any out of district results you would like to claim for points now's
the time to send them to me.
It's been a great season!
Thanks to everyone!
JLK