[NSRCA-dist4] Fw: Matthew Finley ( IMPORTANT )

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 07:02:18 AKDT 2020

Sure.
Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Matthew Finley via NSRCA-dist4 <nsrca-dist4 at lists.nsrca.org>To: D4 <dist4 at nsrca.org>; NSRCA D4 <nsrca-dist4 at lists.nsrca.org>Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 10:42:59 AM EDTSubject: [NSRCA-dist4] Matthew Finley ( IMPORTANT )
  Good morning everyone,
I received an email from AMA yesterday stating that any requests for events to be held at the AMA site must be in on or before the 25th of September.
Is everyone OK having the District 4 Champs the last weekend in September as we always do ? It would beSeptember 25&26 2021.
As long as no one else wants to step in to CD the event, I will continue with my offer to run the event.
Please let me know ASAP so I can get things started.
Respectfully,
Matthew Finley