[NSRCA-dist4] 2021 USA F3A Team Trials Update

Ray Morton jrmmorton at zoomtown.com
Tue Jun 30 18:17:06 AKDT 2020

I plan to attend the team trials.

Thanks,

Ray Morton

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Matthew Finley via NSRCA-dist4
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 8:52 PM
To: D4; NSRCA D4
Subject: [NSRCA-dist4] 2021 USA F3A Team Trials Update

Exciting News !! I can now announce that It is official. The 2021 Team USA F3A Team Trials will be held September 24th-27th 2020 at Muncie Indiana. This will be in conjunction with our D4 Championship. We have a lot of planning to accomplish, things to prep, and a slew of other items.  We are expecting some different faces since the team selection will be happening as well. This will be a team effort by all involved. I am still running the D4 Champs and would like to have an idea of attendance so we can start planning on how to mesh things together as seamless as possible. We know it is still early, however if you are planning on attending to compete in the D4 meet, please let me know either via PM or Email. This will help us out greatly.  We are looking forward to a great weekend of many 10's !

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device