[NSRCA-dist4] BJ Episode For Sale $1000

Hunter Jones hjones0798 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:26:03 AKDT 2020

I am selling my BJ Craft Episode 2M plane. It has served me great for the past few years starting in Intermediate all the way through Masters, but it is time to move on. It has usual hangar rash for an aircraft that is a few years old, but there is no significant damage and is in great shape. The aircraft flies great and comes with an optional T-can. I am asking $1000 for everything. The Episode has the following equipment:

Hacker Q-80
Falcon 21x15 propeller
Jeti Mezon 120A ESC
Futaba Servos
Anderson Powerpole Arming Switch
Thunder Power Rx Battery

Images of the aircraft can be seen at the following link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IwkkuaYFaQ_JNMM5jbqeOoWUvcuTqRCn?usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IwkkuaYFaQ_JNMM5jbqeOoWUvcuTqRCn?usp=sharing>

If you are interested please email me at hjones0798 at gmail.com <mailto:hjones0798 at gmail.com> or feel free to text/call at (440)-667-1774. I am open to driving a reasonable distance to deliver the aircraft. I am moving to Pensacola, FL by the end of July so I am looking to give this to someone rather soon. Thank you!

Respectfully,
Hunter Jones