[NSRCA-dist4] Sad news

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sat Jul 11 08:36:47 AKDT 2020

I don’t think you can look at it quite that way. Trade shows as a consumer product have taken a huge hit over the last 5 to 10 years. Even trade shows in growing sectors are struggling. It’s just not a viable way to present or promote a product anymore.

Add Covid and a reluctance to travel and be in crowded places, and it will crush whatever remaining life existing trade shows have.

Definitely a sad, but likely prudent decision on the part of the organizers.