[NSRCA-dist4] Matthew Finley - UPDATE D4 CHAMPIONSHIPS !!

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Mon Sep 16 06:03:18 AKDT 2019

Hello All,

As we get close to the weekend, I wanted to send out this update.

The Nitty Gritty 😊 .......

We will have a lunch vendor both Sat & Sun. A local boyscout troop will be providing the normal items. The AMA has used them in past with good experience I was informed.

TENTATIVELY this is what I would like to do in regards to EDF'S. With not everybody showing up Friday with an EDF possibly, I foresee the following schedule..... As we know this may change as time permits.

- Saturday Morning 9am-9:30 ( 1 Round )
- Saturday at lunch break ( 1 Round )
- Sunday Morning 9am-9:30 ( 1 Round )
- Sunday after last round ( 1 Round )

For Saturday & Sunday practice / trim flights..... We can make a staging line as always with the planes. Be knowledgeable of time however, as at 9:00 we will promptly start the EDF rounds.

  *   I have notified Texas Roadhouse for Friday night around 7, several groups

  *   2 Habachi's are reserved for Saturday night at 7

As always, let's try and be diligent about being ready to go when it's your time to fly !! I would like to not have to worry about running around like a chicken with it's head cut off  😊 ... As the CD, I really want us to be able to fly all 6 rounds of F3a if at all possible !

I have made up a sheet for filling in judging assignments, so everyone should know thier duties for the weekend Saturday at start of first round. PLEASE let me know any judging requests ASAP. You may file any judging complaints to the CD with a $20 bill, and he will try and rectify the situation.

Again, if you know of someone who would like to come and compete, 1st time competitors, and or Sportsman Pilots will have FREE registration for the event !!!

Safe Travels to all, and let's end our 2019 season with a great SMOOTH meet !!

Looking forward to seeing you all !

Matthew

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>    Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>