[NSRCA-dist4] Matthew Finley ( D4 Champs ) Fairfield Inn by Marriott Muncie

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Tue Feb 26 10:25:06 AKST 2019

Please see email below from Marriott.

________________________________
From: Miller, Amy (F) <Amy.Miller3 at marriott.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2019 1:49:46 PM
To: rcfin02 at msn.com
Subject: Fairfield Inn by Marriott Muncie

Hi Matt,

I hope you are doing well. I am including in the email below the booking link for the Academy of Model Aeronautics discounted rate. If you have any travel to Muncie for the event of the NSRCA D-4 Championship please let your guests know the AMA discounted rate for this event is $90 per room per night plus tax.

Here is the reservation link you can use to make online reservations at rates specifically negotiated for your company

Book your corporate rate for Academy of Model Aeronautics <https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1551200791296&key=CORP>
You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future

Participating properties:

  *   Fairfield Inn Muncie

We hope to have your travelers with us!
Thank you and All the Best,
Amy

Amy Miller
Director of Market Sales
317.646.2794
Amy.Miller3 at Marriott.com<mailto:Amy.Miller3 at Marriott.com>

[Fairfield Logo]

Fairfield Inn and Suites Lafayette 4000 South St. Lafayette, In 47905 Phone: 765-449-0083
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Muncie 4011 W Bethel Ave Muncie, In 47304 Phone: 765-282-6666
Fairfield Inn and Suites Terre Haute 475 E. Margaret Ave Terre Haute, In 47802 Phone: 812-235-2444