[NSRCA-dist4] Matthew Finley ( D4 Meet Questionnaire )

Bill Kutchell wildwillie3 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 09:34:27 AKST 2018

Count me in

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 22, 2018, at 11:02 AM, Atwood, Mark via NSRCA-dist4 <nsrca-dist4 at lists.nsrca.org<mailto:nsrca-dist4 at lists.nsrca.org>> wrote:

Hey Matt,

I’d prefer to attend the Nat’s, but the reality is the the WC’s being in early August will likely prevent that.  If that’s the case, then your contest will be perfect.  So I’m a maybe leaning toward likely.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and all the rest in D4!

-Mark
MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience