[NSRCA-dist4] Matthew Finley ( D4 Meet Questionnaire )

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Wed Nov 21 20:33:14 AKST 2018

D4 Gang,

I hope you are all doing well, and I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving !

I know I asked a few weeks ago about possibly holding a meet in July at Quincy to help keep the momentum going for those who are not planning on making the excursion to Blythville for the NATS. I origionaly had around 5 guys show interest, and I would like to see about 15 or so until I sign the paperwork, and start the planning process. I also have to think about our club, and if we only have a few guys attend, I will look at holding a Fun Fly, or something in that nature instead.

If you think you would like to attend a meet around the middle to end of July, please let me know ASAP. I understand you may not know for sure this early in advance, however if you think your schedule is open, and you can possibly attend please send a line.

On another manuver.....

I am thinking about doing something a little different, and hopefully fun for the D4 champs in 2019. I am tossing around the idea of having a Pig Roast on site Saturday evening. Would this be something you would be interested in ? I am thinking it would be around $10-15 dollars a person. If you may have an idea for us to do rather than a Pig Roast, please feel free to "roll" out some ideas !

Happy Thanksgiving !

Matthew