[NSRCA-dist4] Matt Finley

Bill Pritchett billpritch at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 05:19:53 AKDT 2018

Extremely well said, Matt!  Scott does a wonderful job with the column as well as providing sanity to the BOD.....If you want to have 30 days melt away, write a column..... it's not easy and clearly Scott gives each and every one a great deal of thought.  It's the first thing I go to with each issue.  And yes, our weekends together are special times - see you in Toledo!Bill