[NSRCA-dist4] Matthew Finley ( Futaba Tx )

Matthew Finley rcfin02 at msn.com
Mon Apr 30 18:14:25 AKDT 2018

Hello D4 !!

I wanted to put this out there and see if anyone happened to find, or pickup a Futaba 10CAP at one of the last few meets last year. We are having a hard time finding dad's NEW backup TX he used towards the end of the year, while Tony was repairing his older one. It would be in the origional factory box. If by chance you have it, or know something please let him or I know ASAP.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few short weeks !!

Matthew