[NSRCA-dist4] Matt Finley ( Gyros Article )

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sat Dec 9 07:21:10 AKST 2017

I will simply state what we were presented with in Argentina from the FAI Jury.  And yes, I realize that FAI and AMA are different organizations.  It’s here for reference.

We were told that ANY stabilization device, whether active or inactive, or even disconnected, found in the airplane, would immediately disqualify the pilot, AND… and this is a big and… would disqualify the ENTIRE team from that country. Zero tolerance.  It was considered unsportsmanlike conduct.  They went on to list known Rx’s that would be considered illegal because the technology was built in and could not be physically removed.

They were very clear, and very emphatic.

So take that for what it’s worth.

-M
MARK ATWOOD
o.  (440) 229-2502
c.  (216) 316-2489
e.  atwoodm at paragon-inc.com<mailto:atwoodm at paragon-inc.com>

Paragon Consulting, Inc.
5900 Landerbrook Drive, Suite 205, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>

<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>
Powering The Digital Experience