[NSRCA-dist4] Matt Finley D4

Verne Koester verne at mi.rr.com
Thu Mar 20 10:16:23 AKDT 2014

Hi Matt,

I just added the Nats Tune-up on the NSRCA calendar. It's not terribly hard
though a bit confusing in spots.

Go here:  http://nsrca.us/index.php/events/list-events

Scroll to the bottom and click on "Add Event"

When you're done with each event, you have to go to the top right hand
corner and click on "Save" for the submission to be successful.

Once you get there, there's an instruction page that's somewhat helpful. You
may want to update the Nats Tune-Up I submitted as I was working with
limited info.

Good Luck!

Verne