[NSRCA-dist4] Bill Borland

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 08:27:31 AKDT 2013

NSRCA D4 members,

Bill Borland was a D4 member for many years passed away on February 28th, 2013.
Bill  was a pattern flier who last flew advanced and competed for many
 years. He flew pattern all the way back to when we had meets in South Bend, and that was a long time ago. He died from complications from a fall. He was on dialysis for
quite a few years. The last contest I can remember him participating was
 a d4-d5 contest in Muncie. He flew a Dick Hanson Runaround. Bill was a
retired engineer from Clark Equipment. He lived and worked in Buchanan,
Michigan. I will personally miss him, as he was the first NSRCA member I
 was to meet and he got me started in pattern and going to contests.

Marty

Marty King
NSRCA 2551

574-304-5781