[NSRCA-dist4] Photos

bruce & sandy bruceher at bright.net
Tue Jun 15 13:03:33 AKDT 2010

DoWayne,

Thanks for the photos.  I was reluctant to sign in to the Kodak site, but Sandy said she had already established a password so I tried and it was right!  I noticed a few puddles, but apparently you got the contest in OK.  See some familiar faces and some not.  I just haven't flown enough (here or in FL) to put in a respectable performance.  Even if I did fly "enough", the respectable part would still be "iffy".

Jim, did the baby robin give you some extra "juice" for your batteries?

Haven't communicated with Dave, but as far as we know we will still have the use of the field at Quincy.  If anything changes we will let Dave know as soon as we know.

Bruce