[NSRCA-dist4] Test

bruce & sandy bruceher at bright.net
Sun Aug 8 07:30:53 AKDT 2010

OK Dennis and all,

Yes we are OK for next weekend at the Quincy Airport.  I plan to send out the info tonight.  Everything is basically the same.  The State of Ohio got some of the Fed money and decided to replace the St Rt 235 bridge on the north side of Quincy (notice the big expensive green signs).  Won't affect anyone except the guys who may come from north of Quincy on St Rt 235.  I'll give specific directions how to get to Quincy from DeGraff and bypass the bridge.  It's really pretty simple even though it involves a scenic drive.

Bruce