[NSRCA-dist4] YS-120NC vs. me

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 16:06:20 AKDT 2009

Good luck, sounds like you have a plan.

Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com

________________________________
From: bruce & sandy <bruceher at bright.net>
To: "IN, KY, MI, OH, WV" <nsrca-dist4 at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 7:21:09 PM
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-dist4] YS-120NC vs. me

OK Bob,

All of the parts, except for the gasket of course,
are soaking in fuel.  Tomorrow I will re assemble the parts.
Everything looked OK including the small silicone part of the plunger.  I
know that it has to seal the hole in the center of the regulator body and I
couldn't see any irregularities which would prevent that.  ( I'm
beginning to think it really was a new engine).  I am going to order a
couple of diaphragms, plunger assemblies, springs, and at least one gasket
set.  I have several YS 120s, and one of them I know has a home made gasket
for the regulator----I haven't tried to run that one yet.  It also had a
drilled out exhaust port on the head which I didn't notice---ended up sending
the head to Clarence Lee and he put a brass adapter in the head so we are back
being able to use standard header threads again---live and learn.

Bruce