[NSRCA-dist4] Heart of Ohio Pattern Classic

Ron Hansen rcpilot at wowway.com
Tue Feb 24 16:55:00 AKST 2009

The Heart of Ohio Pattern Classic is scheduled for May 30th and 31st.

As you may recall we typically start flying around 10:30 or 11 am on Sat
and Sunday due to the sun.

The past 3 years we have reserved a room at a local restaurant for
dinner on Sat. night.

I want to know whether you would prefer to continue reserving a room at
a local restaurant or have dinner catered at the field (BBQ or
something)?

I sense some would rather not eat as a big group at a restaurant because
it typically takes too long and some like to stay at the field and
practice or fly foamies.

If we have dinner at the field we may need to collect an additional
$10-$15 per person (just an estimate).  Our club does not allow alcohol
at the field unless we stop all flying.

Let me know what you think.

Ron Hansen