[NSRCA-dist4] Hebron Contest

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 10:05:10 AKDT 2008

FAI Ray Morton
Masters Bob Fortino
             Bob Pannell
             Dennis Bodary
             Dave Johnstone
Advanced Ken Alexander
               Mike Darr
Intermediate Ron Hansen
                   Greg Something or other
                   Jim Gruntkowsi
                   And i forgot who was fourth. Do remember he was second after three rounds but damaged the landing gear block. and did not fly rounds four five and six.
Sportsman Nobody flew sportsman. Or maybe noone.

And for the people that care. Yes I was leading Masters for awhile. In other words i flew first. Then everyone else passed me by.

I look forward to seeing Lisa also.