[NSRCA-dist3] Prattville Rescheduled

James Hannah cplhannah at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 03:10:49 AKDT 2019

After much consideration and paying close attention to the weather, I have decided to reschedule the Prattville contest.  This is due to the weather forecast on Saturday.  For anyone that still would like to travel or if you're already here, the field is open today and tomorrow. I'll be there to provide food and refreshments for everyone there.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to organize this event. I'll keep you posted with updates for the rescheduled date.

Matt Griffitt
Fountain City Flyers

Sent from my iPhone