[NSRCA-dist2] Nsrca Poll Questions

Tjpritchett tjpritchett at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 18:39:11 AKDT 2020

We’d like to get some feedback from members on a couple of questions before us. Please reply to me only (not all) with your responses.
——————————

NSRCA Questionaire
Pattern (Sequence) Development

1. Do you feel that the sequences that you fly in your class are:
Too easy
Too hard
Just right

2. Do you feel that the maneuvers flown in your class are appropriate for your skill level?
Yes
No

3. As an Advanced pilot, if that is your class that you fly, would you want maneuvers structured from the FAI Advanced (A) schedule in place of the AMA NSRCA Advanced schedule?
Yes
No
Not my class

4. As a Masters pilot, if that is the class that you fly, would you want maneuvers that are structured from the FAI P schedule in place of the AMA NSRCA Masters class?
Yes
No
Not my class

5. If you have been flying pattern for many years, has there been inappropriate "difficulty creep" for the next class of flying that has prevented you from "moving up"?
Yes
No

6. Are you an active pattern pilot?
Yes
No

7. How many contests do you participate in per season, during a normal non Covid season?
Less than 5
Less than 10
All contests within your district within a reasonable travel distance from your home

The NSRCA Board of Directors thanks you for your participation.
Sent from my iPhone