[NSRCA-dist2] Hello

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 08:36:32 AKDT 2008

Good to hear from you!
Good luck on the surgery. I had a right knee joint replacement in February and a left knee joint replacement two weeks ago. It sure is good to start getting my mobility back. The medicine men can work wonders on knees these days but you do have to give them a chance to work their magic...

Keep us posted.

John Ferrell    W8CCW

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
http://DixieNC.US